. . . from the Publisher
By Karen Larré
The book on the cover of this issue, Your 3 Best Superpowers is one of my all-time favorite books; it’s especially powerful considering this time. With everyone spending more time at home than ever, we have a magnificent opportunity to work on our powers of creation, and this book is a wonderful tool. In addition, focusing on our “3 Best Superpowers” – Meditation, Imagination and Intuition – we will not only uplift and uplevel the joy in our own lives, we will add to the upliftment of the planet and everyone on it.
The interview with Sonia Choquette is one of my all-time favorites, as well. I LOVE how able she is to focus on the positives in our current situation and outpicture the best possible outcomes. It’s incredibly encouraging and helps me feel better about it all every day!
Did you know that…?
- The Truly Alive website has prior magazine articles stored within it, which can be found when searching on the advertiser’s name?
- You can search the Truly Alive website for spiritual and health topics, or previously featured authors like Gregg Braden?
- Truly Alive has been reposting advertiser content on facebook and twitter since the first of the year?
- Truly Alive’s Google Analytics reports show that online readership is up during this time?
- We are increasing Truly Alive’s online readership even more as advertisers promote the Truly Alive online magazine on their own social media?
Let us focus at this time, on the healing of the earth, the kindnesses that abound, the family connections that are deepening, the creative ways we are all learning to connect and utilizing for learning and all the ways we are benefitting from our current world situation. By doing this, we can experience joy instead of fear and add joyful energy to our world at a time when it really needs it!!!