By Janet L. Hall
During this time of social distancing to help us avoid contracting a virus, there are numerous other things we can do to boost our immune systems and increase our chances of staying (and even increasing) our health and well-being.
The typical American Lifestyle including stress, diet, sleep deprivation and a dirty colon causes us to be more susceptible.
What products/supplements can help?
- On Guard essential oil: antibiotic, immune, viral combo
- Oregano: top antibiotic in the world – works great to boost immune resistance
- Melissa: world’s best anti-viral
- Rosemary: great anti-viral
- Arborvitae essential oil: powerful immune booster
- Adaptiv essential oil: promotes calm/serenity – great for sleep/stress
- Foundational nutrition must haves: Vitality Pack
- PB Assist – Probiotic
- DDR Prime capsules
- Bone nutrient – makes the PH balanced so your body does not “host” a virus.
- WATER is a must to flush out old toxins!! 8-10 glasses daily
- Use On guard hand sanitizer spray
- Wash hands frequently – no other hand sanitizers except alcohol based – chemical one strips your own good protective bacteria off your hands making you more susceptible
- Clean home/car surfaces frequently with Purify, on guard, lemon, etc.
Now is the time to stop sugars (use Stevia), and caffeine (promotes anxiety). It takes 14 days after consuming sugar for your body to raise itself back to its normal immune level. 😳
Enema/colonics – studies now show that about 70% of our immune function resides in our colons. Keep yours clean!
Go to bed early – definitely before 10:00. The body does its best work during sleep. 8:30-9:00 bedtime ideal. 😜
Wear a scarf around your neck sprayed with oils for protection or oils dropped onto it.
Right now, you may contact me to get the items in this article at wholesale! We are also working remotely with biofeedback – an amazing way to keep your body healthy, keep viral issues away and stay safe! Also, because we do methylation and genetics, we use supplementation that closes off viral pathways. Call today!
Janet L. Hall is a Naturopath, Certified Kinesiologist, Herbalist, Biofeedback specialist, Nutritional Counselor and Essential Oil Expert. Her center is dedicated to helping people “rise above!” anything in their lives.
(505) 294-WELL (9355) www.alternativewellnesscenter.org