by Sir Paul
I recently had an incredible, life-changing healing through the simple act of gentle breathing!* Unexpectedly, from this modest action, I received a conscious cellular experience of more LOVE! This happened when I shifted from my individual awareness into universal awareness, combined with unexpectedly and spontaneously blending my energies with Christ to feel his personal crucifixion. It was so powerful that I feel it’s absolutely necessary to share it with you.
THE HEALING BEGAN: After a few hours of breathing was over…since, I was shocked at my visceral response, I needed time to reflect. I asked God if God would assist me in assimilating what had happened. I wanted to use this experience to HELP OTHERS. I allowed myself to relax, and center. I went into the “channeling state.” Then, lovingly, I was given HEALING STEPS through a Channeled message. My guide, Jesus offered these…
Easy Steps to Healthy Living
- Gently and with Love, Honor Yourself…in all you do. Never judge or feel guilty about your actions if they are done with the intention to serve the greater good. This includes simply, being happy. And, FORGIVE the past.
- Honor the softness of your heart. Sometimes we don’t want to show our vulnerable side for fear of being judged weak. But softness is different from weakness. Being soft really shows strength. “I’m brave enough to let you in.” It’s kind. It’s respectful. It’s unifying.
- Remember to put time aside every day to honor your body/mind with deep breaths. Use your breath several times each day, bringing new life into your body. Slow down before you feel stressed out. Even though you may think there is not enough time, take two minutes to just stop and take 12 deep slow cleansing breaths. This will reset your energy system! In doing so, you feel more grounded, centered, calm and creative. This is VERY healing for every area of your body-mind!
- Honor your physical body. The Divine lives here! Sometimes we conveniently “forget” to do a little exercise. Yet, the body is the vehicle we have been given in which to anchor powerful Divinity in this lifetime. The physical body (YOUR body) is actually a Spiritual Temple that serves better when honored. Therefore, some exercise each day helps us to be healthy. When we’re healthy, we are happy.
With your spiritual practices – which include conscious breathing – you are building a stronger field of Light! That allows you to hold higher frequencies, Love and greater health = body, mind and Spirit! The breath, intention and consciousness builds (or re-builds) our shield of Light (aura and chakras) that can protect you from the inside out keeping us healthier, wealthier and happier!
* My breathing session was administered to me by healer/channel, Donna Carol Marten, at Resonant Essentials, 3107 Eubank, ABQ.