by Cassandra Noël
After 10 years of diligent searching for the underlying cause of his chronic fatigue and other symptoms, a man learns that they are related to the root canal he had 20 years earlier and a cavitation. This is documented in the movie Root Cause.
Any dis-ease can be related to infection in the mouth: heart, back pain, cancer, arthritis, MS, Hashimoto’s, chronic fatigue, kidney and bladder infections are mentioned in this documentary.
Some doctor comments from Root Cause:
- There is no branch of medicine that exists where a dead organ is left in the body except for root canals in dentistry.
- What if I told you that the biggest toxic influence in the body in a chronically ill person is a root canal tooth?
- 70-90% of all medical problems originate in the mouth.
- 97% of our breast cancer patients, ages between 30 and 70, had a root canal or a toxic situation in the teeth.
- We looked at 60 of our cancer patients and 96% of them had an infected tooth on the same meridian as their primary cancer…96%!
- The #1 cause of heart attack is a root canal-treated tooth.
- I see root canals all the time that look great on an x-ray, but they do not test well.
- A tooth with a root canal is dead. There’s no feeling in it, no pain, yet there’s an abscess, an infection that’s active. If you measure with probes, you will get bio-toxins that are among the severest in Nature.
- All root canals are infected without any exception. There was a big study done by a big American holistic dental society. 30,000 root canals were tested. All were infected.
- Cavitations are residual infections in the jawbone, which result from the extraction of teeth and the leaving of the periodontal ligament. A 3-D cone beam x-ray can help determine if you have cavitations. Note: they are commonly found at sites of wisdom teeth removal and can be there for 50 years.
- Zirconia, a ceramic, interferes with the body much, much less than titanium implants.