by Jeff Koonce
Many clients think that in order to eliminate contaminants such as mold, fungus, bacteria, viruses and noxious odors from their homes, they must demolish and rebuild the infected area(s). In the past, this was true. But with Mold Free Now’s processes, your home or business can remain intact AND have effective remediation of unwanted toxins…at a fraction of the cost.
Some molds produce mycotoxins which are biotoxins and are extremely dangerous to your health. This is the chemical that mold creates and is the part of mold that causes severe health problems. Mycotoxins can be found on mold growth and on mold spores. They can also be distributed throughout your home on spores that can infect your HVAC system and settle on all your furniture and belongings. These mycotoxins can enter your body through inhalation and even be absorbed through your skin, causing severe health problems. Our process deactivates mycotoxins.
Our nontoxic, easy solution removes unwanted toxins from the air and surfaces of your indoor environments. The active ingredients kill mold all the way down to the roots, kills all traces of mold spores and deactivate mycotoxins leaving your environment clean and healthy.
If you haven’t read it yet, in the May/June 2019 issue of Truly Alive, this story is worth reading: https://trulyalive.net/mold-remediation-experience-a-clients-story/
We had a squirrel die in one of our walls. Looking around online, it seemed like we would need to break into the drywall to remove it. Thanks to Odor Eliminators NM, not only were we able to avoid damaging our wall (saving us money), their process only took a few hours! You can’t even tell there was ever a smell to begin with! M.S., ABQ