by Dr. Glenn Wilcox, D.O.M.
This article is intended to inspire you and provide you with hope. Perhaps it will also help you discover potential reasons for your chronic health issues that have not yet been uncovered. Over the past 45 years, I’ve developed a very broad, holistic and integrative approach to treating a wide variety of medical problems. However, during the last few years I’ve become very competent with respect to resolving Lyme Disease and the Lyme Co-infections.
This topic is very near and dear to me. I had Lyme Disease! And my youngest sister, Joanne, did too! We both resolved it quickly without microbiome-destroying antibiotics!
Joanne was, and is once again, a very competent professional. She is 53, an exceptional wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. She works for large national and international companies in Canada. Her official title is Manager, Organizational Development. That means she is a Master of Human Resources, Team Building, Learning and Development. But recently, she had to stop working. She was exhausted, in pain, and her memory was gone. Now, she is about to begin a new job, clear headed and full of vitality!
Here is the story Joanne posted on Facebook on March 30, 2019.
“Why was I in New Mexico you ask? I had Lyme disease. Three years ago, I started into what I thought was early stages of dementia. I also had trouble getting up and walking after only a few minutes sitting. I hid it well with great coping techniques.
The Doctor told me that the aches were a bit of arthritis among other things and sent me to physio. The ‘brain fog’ was menopause kicking in and to just wait it out or take pills for stress and depression. No thank you!
It all got worse to the point of not being able to function properly. I was struggling to get through each day. Is this what getting old feels like? Absolutely not.
I talked with my brother Dr. Glenn Wilcox, a Doctor of Oriental Medicine in New Mexico for 45 years. He goes way beyond acupuncture into holistic integrative energy medicine. It was only after he did tests on me that the Lyme was found and other parasites hitching a ride in my body. I was relieved and scared.
I went there in January and over three weeks was jumping on a trampoline, and my brain functionality is now better than in my 30s! I changed my diet, drank parasite-dissolving juices from Africa, had ozone therapy, acupuncture and something called AAIIs where he took a bit of my blood, extracted the serum and mixed it with great nutrients and gave it back to me. I am so grateful! He gave me back my quality of life! 💕
I have not felt this good for many years. Clear headed, walking tall and 15 pounds lighter and still going. I am ready to take on anything coming my way. The hunt for meaningful work begins! As the song says, this girl is on fire!”
Here’s my story…
I’ll be 68 on June 19th. I have been blessed with exceptional vitality. I can outdo folks half my age. I have tried to “walk my talk” for the past 45 years. However, during the winter of 2017, my left knee became swollen and painful for no apparent reason. The usual injection therapies I do for others helped a bit, but not like they should have. In August of 2017, I pushed way too hard, staying up for a couple of days twice and not allowing myself the good sleep I regularly get. Bam! At the beginning of September, it hit me hard! I was suddenly exhausted. Both knees swelled and would not bend. My legs ached. I could not walk up the stairs – I could barely walk. For a month I soaked my bed each night, and had to change my sweat pants and T-shirt every two hours. It was bad. I felt like I was 99 and dying! A stool test revealed intestinal parasites. A blood test showed both Borrelia, the cause of Lyme Disease, and Bartonella, a Lyme co-infection. I thought I was in for a real fight. Miraculously, I was able to resolve it in two weeks and have felt great ever since!
Why was I able to resolve this terrible disease in myself and my sister in such short time when others are struggling with it for months or years, and some never get over it?
Lyme disease is an infection. Officially, it is caused by the bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi and is transmitted to humans through the bite of an infected tick. There is some recent evidence that it may also be transmitted sexually! There are other infections called Lyme Co-infections that are also caused by tick bites such as Bartonella and Babesia. There is a lot of shenanigans surrounding the diagnosis and treatment of Lyme that I won’t go into here. If you want to get into the weeds, watch the YouTube documentary video “Lyme Cryme.” It’s chewy but pulls back the curtain on some of the nonsense: https://youtu.be/f8DU1Z6R-ms.
Lyme Disease is common. Recently, the U.S. CDC (Centers for Disease Control) increased its estimate of annual new cases of Lyme Disease in America from 30,000 to 300,000. Some experts believe the real number is in the millions. And it’s been infecting humans for quite some time. The 5,300-year-old ice mummy dubbed Ötzi, discovered in the Eastern Alps in the 1990s, appears to have had the oldest known case of Lyme disease, new genetic analysis has revealed.
Conventional diagnosis of Lyme Disease relies on a blood test called Western Blot. However, many experts believe this test is not dependable. There are other more sophisticated tests through IGeneX, DNA Connexions, and Fry Laboratories, but none of them are exactly perfect at diagnosing Lyme Disease and the Lyme Co-infections. A CD57 blood test can also be helpful.
Here’s what I do that’s different. There are 7 essential steps to a wise and successful treatment.
1. Accurately diagnose the Lyme infection and Lyme Co-infections by live blood microscopy. I have worked closely with Hammed Ibraheem, M.D., Ph.D. since the 1980s. Dr. Ibraheem founded Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences in Lagos, Nigeria. He is a world class microscopist and diagnostician. He is the only person I am aware of who can identify the actual living organisms in a live blood specimen using advanced microscopy. I depend on him for accurate diagnosis and regularly send him specimens of all types – blood, stool, urine, sputum, etc. Information about the university may be found at www.ekounimed.edu.ng.
2. Accurately diagnose any underlying intestinal parasite, bacteria and yeast infections by stool microscopy. This is the critical step that is absolutely essential for a successful outcome when treating Lyme Disease – or any disease. Contrary to conventional medical opinion in America, these infections are common and can be discovered if properly looked for and eliminated if properly treated. This is the piece of the puzzle that most docs miss. Medical science estimates that 70 to 80% of one’s immune system is provided by a healthy intestinal microbiome! This is the wise, essential foundation for all successful treatment! Again, Dr. Ibraheem is a world class parasite diagnostician. I have not found anyone who compares in the U.S.
3. First eliminate any intestinal infections with Eweje Plant Juices from equatorial Africa. These natural medicines are more effective than anything I have found – natural or pharmaceutical – during the 39 years I’ve specialized in treating these infections.
4. Verify that any intestinal infection has been eliminated by repeat stool microscopy analysis.
5. Only then, eliminate the Lyme and/or Lyme co-infections using a combination of:
- Eweje Plant Juices for from 2 to 4 weeks.
- Augmented Activated Immune Injections (AAII) from autologous blood serum, a series of 3 to 5. (A detailed description of this procedure is beyond the scope of this article.)
- Hyperbaric Major Autohemotherapy with Ozone, increasing to 10 Passes and repeat. (A detailed description of this procedure is beyond the scope of this article.)
- Ultraviolet blood illumination, if the correct high intensity device is used, can also be an effective part of the treatment.
6. Confirm success by repeating the live blood microscopy analysis.
7. Heal the damage to the tissues and organs involved using a combination of:
- Vital energy deep abdomen and organ massage (VEDAOM).
- Classical acupuncture. (TCM acupuncture or medical acupuncture might help somewhat but are not as effective.)
- Hormone “symphony” optimization.
- Occasional maintenance with 10 Pass Ozone Treatments.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber treatments might also be of benefit in some cases.
From there, it’s simple! First, master the art of clearing your mind of chatter. Then, live with gratitude and contentment each moment! Love deeply. Eat appropriately. Play and exercise joyfully. Sleep deeply.