by Peter Trinh
In recent years, we have become increasingly surrounded by technologies that emit electromagnetic fields (EMFs); especially for the use of communication. For many, it has become an indispensable part of our lives.
There are long term effects of prolonged exposure to EMFs emitted by our microwave ovens; cordless phones; wireless internet (WiFi); cellular towers/phones; appliances; and various other electronics.
Such effects include:
- Increased chance of developing cancerous tumors and cataracts from DNA damage
- Changed cells in plants, animals, insects in unforseen ways due to the upcoming 5G cellular services
- Increased stress
- Suppressed immune system function
There are ways to reduce our exposure to EMFs. These include:
- Go on “no electronics” camping trips in nature.
- Use speakerphone or wired headsets so you can keep phones away from your head.
- Turn off your internet service equipment when not in use. (Use a Christmas light timer.)
- Transfer your mobile phone calls to a wired telephone landline.
- Avoid using your mobile device in areas where there is weak or potentially spotty signal.
- Power off your mobile device when you are not using it and are not expecting calls.
- Minimize your usage of Bluetooth wireless technology in your environment.
- Unsmart and unautomate your home.
- Do not keep or charge any of your mobile devices in the same area or room where you sleep.