As of December 1st, 2018, Dr. Supple joined the practice of Dr. Bill Wolfe and set in motion a transition for Dr. Supple to assume the practice.
During the months of January and February, 2019, Dr. Wolfe worked with Dr. Supple, introducing him to as many patients as possible. After practicing dentistry for over 40 years, Dr. Bill Wolfe retired at the end of February 2019. All of Dr. Wolfe’s current staff have continued in their present positions, so the great people his patients have come to know are still here.
Not only does Dr. Supple practice mercury-free general dentistry, he is very accomplished with cosmetic veneers, implants, partial dentures, metal-free crowns and bridges. In addition, he has a special interest in TMJ therapy and is passionate about dentistry and making a positive change in the lives of others.
Dr. Jeffrey Supple has practiced dentistry in New Mexico for nearly three decades and is a native of New Mexico, born and raised in Albuquerque. He graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Supple is passionate about continuing Dr. Bill Wolfe’s approach of “Biological Dentistry,” focusing on all facets of his dental career with an emphasis on mercury-free and mercury-safe protocols and practices a holistic approach that will help his patients understand how teeth are connected to the overall health of the entire body.
Dr. Wolfe’s Energetic Healthycare products can be ordered through Dr. Supple’s website: https://www.drjeffreysupple.com/products
- OTC Energized Pain Relief Cream
- Aloe Vera Oral Gel
- Energized Mouth Rinse
- Energized Toothpaste
- Enhanced Toothpaste
- Body Therapy Cream
- Body Therapy Gel
- Happy Skin Corrective Serum
- Crystal Clarity / MSM
- Digest / Enzymes
- De-Tox / Homeopathic Medicine
- Infection / Homeopathic Medicine
- Toothache / Homeopathic Medicine
- Trauma / Homeopathic Medicine
Services Provided at Dr. Supple’s Mercury-Free Dental Practice:
- Mercury safe removal
- Mercury free dentistry (since 1991)
- Compatibility testing of dental materials
- Mercury vapor testing of your “silver” fillings
- TMJ/TMD: head, neck, and facial pain
- Cosmetic dentistry: Crowns
- Porcelain Veneers, Bonding
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Implant restorations
- Kinesiology/muscle testing
- Digital x-rays
- Professional cleanings for your family of all ages